Many of you were wondering about iPhone/iTouch’s iPod does not has a sleep option, Even I was wondering too, But somehow I found the sleep option, which will automatically put iPod in a sleep mode.
Here are the steps to enable sleep mode for iPod:
- Launch Clock app from your springboard.
- Now tap on Timer icon.
- Now set the Time, that is for after how much time you want your iPod to go in sleep mode.
- After setting the timer, tap on list box where it says “When Timers Ends“.
- Choose Sleep iPod option, and tap on set button.
- Now you will redirected into Timer screen, Tap on Start button.
- You timer will start and once it is done, it wil put your iDevice’s iPod into sleep mode.